Let’s play ball!!
The Asheville Tourists announced their new season will begin on Tuesday, May 4th with a home game against the Brooklyn Cyclones! It’s been a long 19 months. We can’t wait to safely cheer on our Tourists at McCormick Field again!
The Tourists will play 120 games; 60 at McCormick Field and 60 on the road. Each series will cover six games over the course of six days; Tuesday – Sunday. Every Monday will be a league-wide off day for travel and safety purposes. The regular season is scheduled to conclude on September 19.
As expected there will be some changes at McCormick Field this season to make this a safe season for all.
- Face Coverings: All attendees 5 and older must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth at all times. Face coverings may be temporarily removed when actively eating or drinking at your ticketed seat.
- Reduced Capacity: McCormick Field will operate at a reduced capacity as determined by state, local, and Major League Baseball guidelines.
- Bags: No bags will be permitted in accordance with Major League Baseball’s Health and Safety Protocols. Exceptions may be made for medical bags and manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children.
- Pod Seating: Game tickets will be distributed in “pods” to support physical distancing between each group of fans. These pods are arranged with reasonable social distancing in every direction.
- Purchasing Tickets: All tickets must be purchased online in advance of the game. Additionally, all flex vouchers must be exchanged in advance of the game.
- Limited Seating/Tickets: While operating at a reduced capacity, there will be a limited number of tickets available for purchase each game.
- Digital Tickets/Flex Vouchers: Tickets and flex vouchers will be accessed digitally. Guests may print tickets at home or use a smartphone to enter. Will-call pick up will not be available.
- Cashless: McCormick Field will be a cashless facility. This includes all food and beverage locations, and the Tourists Trap. All major credit cards, as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay, will be accepted.
To download the 2021 season, click here.
A limited number of new season tickets for the upcoming season are currently on sale.
Single-game tickets and Flex Voucher redemption will be announced at a later date.
For more information call the Asheville Tourists Front Office at (828) 258-0428 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.